18.9.10

A Trip To My School!


On Friday I took my camera along to work and got a few shots of my school. It's almost Chuseok (Korean thanksgiving) here so it was a quiet day with several students away. I hope this gives you a bit of a glimpse into my life everyday.


The view from the street.
Another view from the street - you can see the sign for 'Avalon English' up on the third floor. That's where I work at the elementary school. The middle school where my cousin works is on the 5th floor.
This is the lobby and information desk. All the receptionists left!! This was taken at the end of the day so I think they may have been in a meeting.
The DI class hard at work during listening class. Listening is HARD!!
DI Speaking class! They are suppose to be telling each other their favourite things to eat when they go to a restaurant.
We tried to do a group picture at the end of class... but they got a little excited. It's Chuseok! We want to go home!!
GB class writing essays!!
The teacher's office!! Only no teachers - I think they are all teaching!!
And this is my desk where I sit all day! 

3 comments:

  1. Christina Hwang19/9/10 12:24

    Neat! and oh my. the classroom is tiny; but perhaps they're kids and smaller and it's not cramped for them? What do you get to do at your desk during the day? the girls in the second picture are wearing white running shoes --not heels? Is this because they're young? are you the tallest among the teachers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, do all schools look like "office" buildings? Or because your school is private one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finally seeing this.....pretty classy looking school. Neat to see where you work all day. Your coffee mug looks like its so far away from home.

    ReplyDelete